There’s been quite a stir about voter fraud, ID’s to vote, and the like with both sides of the aisle accusing the other of trying to steal this November’s election.
So, I thought I’d help these two parties out, and give them a real, tangible means to steal hundreds of votes.
Warning, typical snarky comment to follow:
- Get a job at the local Alzheimer’s home.
- Make sure everyone there is a registered voter. Do your part as a member of your local political machine!
- Make sure everyone is voting by mail. We can’t expect an Alzheimer’s patient to drive over to the precinct now can we?
- Get them all to sign their ballots. Verifiable, honest and all within the law (currently). [As an aside… you can read here how this issue is being tackled in reality]
- Vote for them. Hey, they have no idea what is going on.
- There you have it! Some fifty to one hundred votes for your favorite candidate(s).
Okay, I am probably going to get hell from families with Alzheimer’s, but please understand this was meant in jest.
The scary thought is that there are people out there who canvass their neighborhoods for people willing to sign over their ballots (I personally know of one who did this exact thing in the 2000 and 2004 elections). Both parties are making such a show of IDs and the legitimacy of voting, but they ignore the fact that the process is flawed in so many other ways.
- Why Voter ID Laws Make Little Sense (politicalwire.com)
- Voter ID Laws Solve No Existing Problem (news.firedoglake.com)
- Keeping a Close Eye on Voter Fraud (valleycentral.com)
- BYRON YORK: When 1,099 felons vote in a race won by 312 ballots. 177 people have been convicted … (pjmedia.com)
- Absentee ballot fraud made easy in Miami-Dade (miamiherald.com)